Organizational Cultural Competence: A Review of Assessment Protocols
Organizational Cultural Competence: A Review of Assessment Protocols contributes to understanding how cultural competence is currently operationalized and measured at the organizational level. This monograph compares organizational assessment instruments through the following questions:
- For what type of organization was the instrument developed?
- How were the instruments developed?
- How do the authors define cultural competence?
- What domains do the authors use as categories of analysis?
If you would like to purchase hard copies to share with colleagues or to use
for training events, visit our on-line printing service at: https://fmhi.pro-copy.com/
Table of Contents
- Literature Review
- Protocol Selection
- Analysis and Compilation of Domains
- Definitions of Cultural Competence
- Categories for Assessing Organizational Cultural Competence
- Identification of Common Domains
- How Results are Measured or Given Meaning
Would you be willing to respond (at a later date) to a brief survey on this publication and how it helped you or how it could be improved? If so, please enter an email address at which we may contact you.
No Thanks - I just want to download this publication [531kb pdf]